Kinnears 3-Strand Multi-Purpose Rope - 20m x 12mm (2x)
Poly - Maxiline
2 COIL PACKS x KINNEARS 3-Strand Poly Multi-Purpose Maxiline Rope 12mm x 20M
Maxiline is a 3 strand twisted rope – strong and economical but stretches more than the Marine braid construction. Polypropylene is one of the strongest material as strength is unaffected when wet. It will stretch before breaking (up to 30% of length) and has exceptional resistance to abrasion. PP ropes float and will resist to alkalis and acids. PP melts at 165C and are hard to ignite. Also features a stiff handle than other materials, providing firm grip when in use. Complies with Australian standard AS 4142-1993.
- 12mm x 20M
- Comes in pack of 6
- 3 strand twisted polypropylene rope
- Strong and economical, strength is unaffected when wet
- Will stretch before breaking (up to 30% of length)
- Exceptional resistance to abrasion, oil and acids, weathering & UV, mildew & water
- Floats in water
- Melts at 165C
- Stiff handle for firm grip
- With Hook & Loop Fastener straps
- Complies with Australian standard AS 4142-1993.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|