RIG-MATE Vertical Plate Clamp
WLL 1t / Grip Range 0-22mm
Sale Ends in
00:00 am, 31 December 2023In Stock
RIG-MATE Plate Clamp 1t Vertical 0mm - 22mm
The RIG-MATE Vertical Plate Clamp is designed as a standard plate clamp for the lifting and turning of steel plate, steel structures such as H and I beams and the lifting of steel pipes etc. As with all RIG-MATE products the clamp has a durable and lightweight design. The clamp operates by the use of positive clamping force that increases in ratio to the weight of the load lifted.
A safety lock to ensure:
- Positive clamping at the commencement of a lift
- Safeguard against the clamp disengaging if the load sling becomes slack due to the lifted item coming into contact with the floor of any other object.
- Fully forged body
- Grip ranges and WLL hard stamped into body
- Safety locking mechanism
- Heat treated cam and pad to ensure long-life and resist wear
- Proof load tested at manufacture
- Complies with AS 4991